Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Jack’s Winning Words 6/30/20
“Cheerfulness is the best promoter of health and is as friendly to the mind as to the body.”  (Joseph Addison)  In 18th century England Addison’s Spectator magazine said that having a cheerful attitude would lead to better health.  Last week I read a similar opinion.  “Evidence shows that being happy promotes a healthy lifestyle.”  It combats stress, reduces pain and may add years to your life.  So…Do you want to feel younger, live longer, with less pain?  Put on a happy face.  ;-)  Jack


FROM OUTHOUSE JUDY:  How I do all those things? Stop watching the news. ===JACK:  Not watching the news doesn't make it go away.  I'm thankful for a free press.  In dictatorships the press is "controlled."  What to believe?  God gave us a brain to use.  Everybody doesn't have to think in the same way.   My brain tells me not to watch FoxNews. ===JUDY:   My brain tells me to watch Fox News.  When I do watch news, that’s what I watch. ===JACK:  FoxNews?  I'm not surprised.  I must be a mind reader. ===JUDY:  Should be no surprise.  I’m a Patriot and I live the USA.===JACK:  I watch CNN and MSNBC.  What does that make me?

No comments: