Tuesday, June 02, 2020

Jack’s Winning Words 6/2/20
“Racism is not getting worse.  It’s getting filmed.”  (Will Snith)  I remember baseball before Jackie  Robinson; I remember when the Green Book was used to find lodging…and I’m older than M.L. King Jr.  From what I have seen, racism is not getting worse.  It just continues to express itself in different ways.  As long as people are “different,” some will find ways to see themselves as superior.  There will always be a need for the ab-used to have advocates.  ;-)  Jack


FROM ER IN SKO:  You did a very nice job with this delicate subject.  Powerful!===JACK:  I try to make the point and be sensitive, at the same time.  We need to do that in personal relations, too.  It's not easy.


FROM BB IN CHGO:  Great quote; both C and I appreciate your analysis.  You provide that perspective we seem to lack.===JACK:  That's what I'm aiming at.  I guess I hit the target once in a while.

FROM JB IN OLV:  Peace to you my friend.....racism has been given permission by the White House....===JACK:  ...and the ripples extend outward, often expanding into waves.

No comments: