Wednesday, November 02, 2022

 

 
Jack’s Winning Words  11/2/22
You must make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change.”  (Zig Ziglar)   Zig and I were contemporaries, and I “met” him through some of the many books he wrote on the secrets of selling. A friend and I would discuss some of his popular sayings.  He was widely sought as a speaker at business seminars.  A woman came to him once saying that she couldn’t ’get along with people. He advised her to look for the good things in her life situations and for the good things in life.  Several years later, they happened to meet again, and he asked how things were going.  She replied “You can’t believe how much things have changed for the better.”  I've found that when I make the choice  to change, things around me change.  ;-)  Jack

FROM DANDI SANDI:  Years ago, I read a book called ‘Women Who Run with the Wolves’. A quote in the end was life-changing:  “Go out into the woods. If you never go out into the woods, nothing will ever happen, and your life will never begin.”  Twenty-five years ago, I decided that we should ‘go out into the woods’ and buy the house on the lake. A new chapter of life began and continues to this day!   I think of this quote often when I consider taking a scary ‘leap’ in my life! Helps me be brave! 🥰===JACK:  ...and that has not been the only "change-risk" in your life.  As far as I've been able to see, life has been good for you.  Part of it is due to how you have dealt with change.  Another HUGE part of it is due to the Grace of G-d.

FROM ST PAUL:  i recall hearing a portion of one of his talks on a cassette tape years ago.   he did have a lot of good things to say and was actually quite inspiring. ===JACK:  I know of an ELCA pastor who left the ministry to become a motivation speaker and made BIG bucks.  You were able to do that without leaving the ministry.  CONGRATULATIONS

FROM SR RD:  Right on, Jack!  that's my experience, too!!===JACK:  Symbiotic!  www.jackswinningwords.blogspot.com to see my blog

FROM ER IN SJ:  One of Kevin's mentors is Zig Ziggler! How funny that you should mention and be familiar with him, too. ===JACK:  No wonder he's successful.....reading ZZ stuff and puttomg ot onto action....




No comments: