Thursday, January 27, 2022

 Jack’s Winning Words 1/27/22

“If you want my views of history, there’s something you should know.  The three men I admire most are Curly, Larry and Moe.”  (Meat Loaf)  Meat Loaf and I agree: We have an appreciation for the 3 Stooges and lessons learned from their videos.  i.e.: Life will sometimes put you in unexpected situations.  The “best solutions” may seem dumb at the time…Some people deserve a pie in the face…It’s good when friends stick together…When you first fall in love, it’s OK to go around saying, “Woo-Woo-Woo.”…When given good opportunities, always say, “Sointenly!”  Part of my children’s education  was watching the Stooges with their dad..  ;-)  Jack 

FROM DANPETE:  Jeff, Mary Beth and I always cracked up Mom with our patented 3 Stooges, knyuk,  knyuk,  knyuk. ===JACK:  I wonder if kids today are exposed to that offbeat humor.  Do you know what they "laugh" at?===DP:  I'm sure they have such outlets,  tik toc and YouTube,  etc.===JACK:  Conspiracy theorists are good for a laugh...or a sigh.


FROM JOE AN:  My husband loves Meat Loaf and the 3 Stooges. You made his day! He just looks at Curly and starts to laugh...===JACK:  It's a good thin that they can be found on YouTube.  In fact, I think that I'll pause for a couple of NYUK NYUKs

No comments: