Tuesday, December 28, 2021

  

Jack’s Winning Words 12/28/21
“God didn’t remove the Red Sea; He parted it.  God doesn’t remove our problems; He makes a way through them.”  (Sent by Kathy M)  As a Sunday School child I was amazed by a picture of a path through the Red Sea and God’s people walking along with a wall of water on both sides of them.  As an adult, I’m more amazed by how God can come into life problems and provide a way out.  Maybe you’ve experienced it…how the problem is overwhelming until God comes along, and a way out opens up.  I don’t know how it can happen, but it does. ;-)  Jack

FROM RVB IN WB:   This was right on time… seems like my quarantine might be limited just when I was getting a sore neck sleeping on the couch. What God can change in the midst of trouble is simply amazing - just like His grace! ♥️♥️ ===JACK:  That old Red Sea keeps popping up in different forms in our life, doesn't it?  "The winds and waves shall obey His will, peace, be still!" as the old hymn goes.

FROM HY YO SILVER:  Excellent concept.===JACK:  There's no obstacle so great that G-d can't provide a way through, a way around, a way over.  G-d is GREAT! 

FROM JU IN NC:  Really enjoyed your words about the Red Sea.  Sometime when I have a few minutes I have a real life story to tell you ===JACK:  I'm always interested in "real life" stories.  Sometimes I wonder (it's OK to wonder) if the Red Sea stories is an actual story or one that is like a parable.  Parables are OK.  Jesus use3d them regularly.  I'd like to hear your real-life story.

FROM SALON SUZY:  Amen! Always a way out 🙏===JACK:  There's always a way for those who "cast their cares on the Lord."

FROM GUSTIE:  I had that same picture!  Ha.===JACK:  That's because every Sunday there was a different story on a pamphlet printed by the Augustana Book Concern.  Another that I remember is Daniel in the lion's den.===G:   Oh me too.  I saved all those pamphlets for years.  I loved them.  I never wanted to miss because I wanted my pamphlet!!   Ha!===JACK:  The olden days weren't so bad, were they?  Each generation has its way of telling the old, old, story.

No comments: