Friday, September 24, 2021

 Jack’s Winning Words 9/23/21

“Design is not just what it looks like and feels like.  Design is how it works.” (Steve Jobs)  Have you ever held a miracle?  Look at an IPhone.  I’m truly amazed at the information that can come from that device.  It looks good, feels good, and it works.  I have yet to hold my recently born great grand-daughter, but, when I do, I’ll be holding a “true” miracle.  God knew what He was doing when He thought up pro-creation.  Psalm 92:5 reads: “O God, how marvelous are your works.  What’s your idea of a truly marvelous work of God?  ;-)  Jack

FRO RS IN TEXAS:  All forms of life and how they all interact with each other to create a living planet.===JACK:  In The Sound of Music, Maria sings: "The world is so full of marvelous things."  I've read that there more undiscovered things in the oceans than have yet been discovered on the face of Earth.  Unbelievable and marvelous!

FROM SR IN SJ:  Oh, what a joy to read your two miracles, Jack!   There are so many miracles that we can't understand, only wonder about, as the word "miracle" etymologically tries to communicate, hmn? God,  creation, differences, similarities, you, even the cake I just baked for a birthday party this afternoon!! ===JACK:  Poet Ogden Nash wrote:  "God made the fly, But forgot to tell us, why."  Even the fly is a miracle.

 

No comments: