Friday, June 04, 2021

 Jack’s Winning Words 6/4/21

“Difficult to see…Always in motion…Is the future.”  (Yoda)  I took it as a compliment when someone referred to me as a ”Yoda”.  The one who said that was not referring to me as a small. green humanoid from Star Wars.  He was seeing me as Yoda, the mentor. The one who helps us to see into the future, what we might become.  I’ve had my mentors.  You can probably recall someone,  too, who’s helped you the possibilities in your future.  Thank God for Yodas.  ;-)  Jack 

FROM HUMBUG JOHN:  You are a Yoda to me and such a blessing.===JACK:  Is there such a thing as being a Yoda to a Yoda?

FROM ST PAUL IN ST PAUL:  i think you have been a good Yoda to many,===JACK:  In my life, I notice that I morph into a Yoda when the opportunity arises.

FROM DR J:  I see the resemblance!  And you are one of my mentors 🙏❤===JACK:  Yoda doesn't look strange to other Yodas.  Take a look at Twilight Zone, Episode 39 "Eye of the Beholder," and get back to me.


F️ROM RS IN TEXAS:  Yes, thank God for Yoda's.....including the one who splits his time between the Twin Cities and West Bloomfield.===JACK:  I wish that there was one who would visit the QAnon..===RS:  Even if there was, I doubt their members would listen.  They are too busy basking in the belief Trump will be reinstated as President this summer.====JACK:  I wonder how they will react when they discovert that there ain't no Santa Claus?

No comments: