Tuesday, June 22, 2021

 

Jack’s Winning Words 6/22/21

“I have blessings falling into my life like pork chop bones hitting the ground at a Baptist picnic.”  (Jon Hansen)  I don’t think that it would work…to change the old hymn, “There Shall Be Showers Of Blessings: to “There Shall Be Showers Of Falling Pork Chop Bones.”  But the idea is the same.  Everyday God showers us with gifts of love.  Today was a beautiful day.  I have food and drink, a loving family.  A friend stopped by to say, “Hi!”  Pork chop bones!;-)  Jack 


FROM BLZING OAKS:  HA! Our Baptists usually had fried chicken!===JACK:  I thought I'd get "showers of responses" to this post, but yours is the first and only one so far.  Maybe the Baptists are busy deciding who their next President will be...or whether they should turn to the right or to the left.  Anyway....I like the quote.



No comments: