Monday, April 05, 2021

 Jack’s Winning Words 4/5/21

“Zoom, Zoom. Zoom  We’re going to the moon. If you want to take the trip, climb aboard my rocket ship.  Zoom, zoom, zoom we’re going to the moon  (Kiboomers)  The #1 song on the Kids’ Play List is the Zoom Song by the Kiboomers.  Even the Mazda car company is using it as a commercial.  How many of you have been Zooming?  We Zoom our church’s Bible Study and “Coffee and Conversation” on Sunday mornings.  We even had a family get-together by way of Zoom.  The 3 amigos (plus one) Zoom for an hour on Saturday  mornings.  It’s catchy - Zoom, zoom, zoom.  I love it.  ;-)  Jack

FROM BLAZING OAKS:  I'M REALLY "OUT OF IT" ! NEVER HEARD THIS SONG! SOUNDS VERY CATCHY.  AB WOMEN HAVE HELD ZOOM MEETINGS, AND OF COURSE CHURCH, WHEN COVID TOOK OVER. I DON'T ZOOM WITH FAMILY OR FRIENDS, BUT WE SKYPE, EMAIL, PHONE AND TEXT. SURE IS WONDERFUL TO HAVE THIS TECHNOLOGY WHEN WE CAN'T MEET FACE TO FACE! THO SINCE WE'VE HAD OUR SHOTS,  MY DAUGHTER, SON & WIFE, AND GRANDDAUGHTER AND HUSBAND ALL JOINED US FOR EASTER WEEKEND HERE. ===JACK:  Parking Lot Easter Worship doesn't "do it" for me.  I guess that I'm getting to be an OLD POOP>

FROM WILLMAR REV:  You have reminded me of the little boy with his pet turtle having blisters in its feet?! Dad couldn’t figure it out until he noticed the lad over in the corner playing with his turtle on the carpet, moving it forward constantly saying, “Zoom! Zoom! Zoom!” — Different time, different era! 0;-) ===JACK:  "If the shoe fits, wear it!"

 

No comments: