Monday, September 16, 2019

Jack’s Winning Words 9/16/19
“Success is not the key to happiness.  Happiness is the key to success.  If you love what you are doing you will be successful.”  (Albert Schweitzer)  You may know that a piano has 88 keys.  In researching Keys to Happiness I came across several articles – “15 Keys,14, 12, 10, 7,  4, 11,  8, 7…adding up to 88 Keys to Happiness…Some were repeats, but I liked… “Having friends, being resilient, managing time, being positive, music, having a pet.”  More?   ;-)  Jack


FROM SF IN MI:   Having grandkids!  Acts of kindness!  Quiet moments!  Wine...lol!===JACK:  Do you remeber Barbra singing, "People who like people are the luckiest people in the world"?  My family, my friends (like you), those I work with, waitresses, clerks...people in general make me happy!===SF:  Me Too!

FROM EDUCATOR PAUL:  So Important!===JACK:  If you're happy and you know it...How do you show it?

FROM BLAZING OAKS:  Family is a big key to me! Kids, grand and Great-grandkids, nieces ,
nephews, cousins, brother, etc  So many good times and much loving support!  The rest of your list is also key, except I  no longer have a pet. (or a husband, sadly!)  I did love my job of school teacher, and being a pastor's wife, and measure that success by the satisfaction it has brought to me! I've had a lot  more positives than negatives, when I ponder life's scales...===JACK:  Congratulations!  You're a SUCCESS!

FROM TAMPA SHIRL:  Enjoying each day and thanking God for all of his gifts to us===JACK:  Are you still involved in lifelong learning...and riding your bike...and going places with your grandchildren?  Life is good.

No comments: