Tuesday, September 03, 2019

Jack’s Winning Words 9/3/19
“If I had to go back to school for anything, I’d go back for astronomy.”  (Anderson East)  I have no regrets concerning my college education…Philosophy as a major…American Ideals as a favorite class…Creative Writing and Latin as most helpful…Gym as most fun…Tests as most distasteful…Regret:  I could have done better, but I don’t regret my “picks”.  How about you?  Do regret not choosing Astronomy?  A satisfied life is the result of knowing “how to pick ‘em”   ;-)  Jack


FROM TRIHARDER:  I'd go back for biology===JACK:  Good choice.  Is that in the Scientology Dept?===TH:  No. Bionics.

FROM PR AW IN IL:  Thanks, Jack. I am grateful that I can still  learn...at college, or text book, or video courses.  God I Good===JACK:  Just think if the internet had been available when we were at Augie....

No comments: