Wednesday, March 23, 2022

 *Jack’s Winning Words  3/23/22

“To see the Earth as it truly is, small and blue and beautiful in that eternal silence where it floats, is to see ourselves as riders on the Earth together.”  (Archibald MacLeish)  In her song, If Only, Dove Cameron sings: “What’s wrong?  What’s right?”  …and, in frustration, adds: “If only, I could read the signs.”  That’s how many people look at the world today.  How might you finish the “If only” statement as it relates to the Earth today?  I’m frustrated, but I haven’t given up.  I place my hope in the words of Jesus:  “You shall love the Lord, your God, with all of your heart, soul and mind…and love your neighbor as you love yourself>”-)  Jack   :

FROM SALON SUZY:  So true, just got back from hiking in California vacation. Blue skies and blue ocean. Love!===JACK:  If it were up yo me, I'd choose, "America, the Beautiful," as our national anthem.


FROM BLAZING OAKS:  Still very important words: The GREAT commandment!!===JACK:  GOLDEN! 

No comments: