Tuesday, March 29, 2022

 

*Jack’s Winning Words 3/29/22
“You fear what you don’t know.”  (Chad Druetzler)  In a Today Show  interview told how he and his wife were told that their expected baby would be born with Down Syndrome.  They were devastated, but after meeting with other D S parents, they heard of success stories.  “My child is on the National Honor Society.”  “My daughter is a cheerleader.”  I personally know of several families who tell similar stories.  One young lady was the Maid of Honor at her brother’s wedding that I performed.  She was ecstatic…and so were we all.  ;-) Jack


FROM HONEST JOHN:  One psychologist told me of a study that shows that the right therapy CAN (not WILL) raise a Downs Syndrome child’s IQ by as much as thirty points!===JACK:  Race is not the only prejudice.  It's any thing that's different...Downs, accent, ethnicity. education  Twilight Zone had an interesting episode which explored, "What is beauty?"  


FROM RS IN TEXAS:  Yes, our granddaughter with DS is such a blessing in our lives.===JACK:  Yes, I remember when you first told me about her.  Apprehension, but it was going to work out.....and it has===RS:   She will be 7 on April 16


FROM WILLMAR REV:  The earth is the Lord’s and the fullness thereof.” (Psalm 24:1)===JACK:  If "this is my Father's world, does that include evil, not saying that birth anomalies are evil, but that which in opposition to God.  Is that part of the "fullness thereof?"

 

No comments: