Thursday, September 17, 2020

 Jack’s Winning Words 9/17/20

"There’s not enough time…and other lies we tell ourselves!”  (Book by Jill Farmer)  It’s also a lie to say, “There IS enough time.”  I’m intrigued by the picture of an hour glass with the top half painted black.  It contains grains of sand representing the length of one’s life…Mine!  Or it could be Yours! Recently I received the death notice of a friend..  Not long ago he and I were talking about how good life was.  Time is a precious gift!  Do you ever wonder how much sand is left? ;-)  Jack   

FROM OUTHOUSE JUDY:    I have a beautiful large antique hour glass.  It intrigues our youngest grandson, Ethan.        Minutes pass, then hours, then days faster and faster.  I will be 70...thinking of myself as 70 is a little intense but I’m ok with it.      Realistic, the grains for me pass quickly through the hourglass.  I am thankful for each and every grain, knowing they will stop one day only to bring me to and even more outstanding beautiful eternity.===JACK:  Even with regard to Heaven...The Bible says that  "Eye has not seen, nor the mind imagined what God has prepared for those who love him."

No comments: