Wednesday, October 12, 2022

 Jack’s Winning Words  10/12/22

“One of the happiest moments in life is when you have the courage to let go of what you can’t change.”  (Lessons Learned in Life, Inc)  Over 18 ½ million people follow the site, “Lessons Learned In Life.”  How come I’ve never hear of it?  One of the lessons: “You have no idea what people are dealing with in their personal lives, so just be nice.  It’s that simple.”  It will also make you happier.  And another: “Whatever you want to do, do it.  You only have so many tomorrows.”  Isn’t it strange how we take our tomorrows for granted?  How many of our worries are based on tomorrow?  How much happiness if we only seek to be done today and tomorrow?  I’m going to thank God today for my tomorrows.  ;-) Jack

FROM SAN DEE BEE:  Thank you for your “Winning Words” and dedication to continuing with these God-filled, inspirational messages day by day.  P.S. Last week during an eye exam, I was informed that I’ll need cataract surgery on both eyes early in 2023. Would appreciate prayers not only for me but also for the health professionals who will be performing the procedures.===JACK:  Cataract surgery makes a difference.  In my case, it worked.  God sometimes works miracles using the hands of others.

FROM SHARIN' SHARON:  Me too, Pastor Freed.  I thank God for all my yesterdays, my today and my tomorrow. Best wishes to you and Joan for a pleasant autumn day,===JACK:  It's raining here....but I guess that goes with autumn, too.

FROM SR RD:  Hurrah for this truth, Jack!===JACK:  "Jesus said, 'I am the way, the truth and the life."  Do you think He said, "No one comes to the Father, but by Me?"

 

No comments: