Wednesday, October 26, 2022

 Jack’s Winning Words  10/26/22

(Linus writing to The Great PumpkinL  “Everyone tells me you are a fake, but I believe in you.  P.S. If you are a fake, don’t tell me.  I don’t want to know.”  Cartoonist Charles Schulz never hid the fact that he was a church member and it often showed that in some of his strips (like today’s).  Just because someone is a church member doesn’t mean that they sometimes have their doubts.  I remember the time when a father brought his son to Jesus for healing.  Jesus asked him if he believed, and he responded, “I believe.  Help my unbelief.”  As Linus says, while writing to the Great Pumpkin, “I believe.  Help my unbelief.”  Do you ever feel that way sometimes?  You’re not alone.  ;-)  Jack

FROM WILLMAR REV:  think the words of Linus can be helpful but should i feel guilty eating a ===JACK:   piece of Pumpkin Pie??  ===JACK:  ALL have sinned and fallen short....so join the crows and enjoy your pie.

FROM DR J:  I do have that feeling sometimes… I’m glad to know I’m not alone! ===JACK:  What costume are you wearing this year?  Margery Taylor Greene?

FROM  CPA MIKE:  Hispanic congresswoman from Texas "we believe in  God more than government"===JACK:  "Render to Caesar that which is Caesar's and to God that which is God's.  The Texas Congressman got it right.

FROM DAZ IN COLORADO:  A lot of philosophy there. So True. ===JACK:  Could it be that there is as much philosophy and theology in Halloween as there is in Christmas and Easter?  Please don't notify the "Religious Police" about what I wrote. 

 

No comments: