Friday, September 02, 2022

 Jack’s Winning Words 9/2/22

“If Plan A doesn’t work, the alphabet has 25 more letters.  Stay cool!”  (Unknown)  Have you ever played the WHAT IF game?  What if I’d continued dating that person?  What if I’d chosen that other job?  What if I’d moved there, instead of here?  Options present themselves.  Choices have to be made.  I believe that Plan A isn’t the only workable plan.  There’s a prayer that’s been made into a song - ”Lead me, guide me, along the way.”  I’ve felt the Spirit of God leading me in my choices…and I have not been disappointed. Remember that the “B” in Plan B can sometimes stand for the “Best” plan.  What plan are you on?  A, B or X?  ;-)  Jack

FROM JU IN NC:  The G Plan.  God's plan for my life.  I am not sorry for all my plans.  But I am discovering they have limited satisfaction.  God's plan generates a sense of fullness that leaves me content. ===JACK:  Is everything  God's plan?  I sometimes wonder....however, I believe that God can take even the worst of things and turn it into the best of things.  

FROM ST PAUL:  this is a really GOOD one, Jack.  i am sending it to 5 of my grandkids.  have a good weekend:):) ===JACK:  To recommend something to one's grandchild is a high compliment.  I'm proud to have had the opportunity to experience the growing-up years of six.  Special, special.  Great-grandchild, Kya, is just one-year old.  My experiences with her will probably be a heavenly mystery. .===SP:  well said.   we now have 12 grandkids (Abel Zechariah,  how is that for OT names?:):) was born just two weeks ago to Becca and Rory.  so a "dozen cousins".  we are blessed too ===JACK:  You, indeed, have a blessed family.  God is good.  When I went to the ER a year, or, so, ago.  My nurse was Jedadiah...I'd never met anyone with that name before.  I'd never been that close to death before, either.. 

FROM CPA MIKE:  On several occasions my plans fell through later to discover that the plan would have been a disaster. God to the rescue.===JACK:  Sometimes I need to reminded that my friends have feelings similar to my own.  Thanks for being such a friend.

FROM BB IN CHGO:  Great words once again and I love that song.  Thanks for putting it front of mind today.===JACK:  So many memories with so many songs to fit them.

FROM G 7:  I try the B Plan!===JACK:  Life has worked out pretty well without worrying about what letters to label the plans.

FROM DAZ IN COLORADO:  In the missile business we did the operational control panel designs with three option a plan A, Plan B and Plan C. I wanted plan B as the most accurate so we made A and C accordingly. They wanted choices and B was unanimous. ===JACK:  Does today's missile business make it seem as though you were working on the Model T?  What's this with Aldrin saying that the moon landing was stages?


No comments: