Monday, November 29, 2021

 Jack’s Winning Words 11/29/21

“The sixth sick sheikh’s sixth sheep’s sick.” (Most difficult English language tongue-twister)  I missed it. Tongue-twister Day was Nov 8.  After research (Google) I found that “The sixth sheikh’s” is brain-related, not tongue-related.  My opinion is that much “antagonistic talk” these days is both brain-related and tongue-related.  I don’t know about you, but I intend to be more careful about what I say and how I say it.  First, try it out at home.  ;-)  Jack   

FROM GUSTIE:  Love it!  ===JACK:  But, can you say it....without spitting?

FROM THE SCIENTIST:  I’ve seen the “THINK before you speak (type)” acronym before. Then the conference I was attending was handing out magnets with it printed on them. Is it: True, Helpful, Inspiring, Necessary, Kind?===JACK:  I like acrostics!

FROM SR IN SJ:  "Listen with ears of tolerance!  See through the eyes of compassion!  Speak with the language of love."  (Yankun)===JACK:      I like that quote.  Now, I have to find out who Yankun is.  (pause)  I think that it means: "Pulling my leg."===SR:  Can you hear me laughing out loud????🤣===JACK:  I never thought that sisters laughed with a roar.  I thought that it was more of a Tee-Hee.




No comments: