Friday, November 22, 2019

Jack’s Winning Words 11/22/19
“Some things are just better left unsaid, and I usually realize that right after I say them.”  (Sent by St. Paul)  I read of someone who offered a pregnant woman a seat, saying, “My wife is pregnant, too.”  It turned out that the one offered a seat wasn’t pregnant and that she was a he.  .  Oops!  I suppose each of us could share a story when our mouth worked faster than our brain.  There’s a verse from a  children’s song: “Be careful little mouth what you say.”  ;-)  Jack


FROM BB IN CHGO:  You made me smile this morning.  We’ve all had those foot-in-mouth times.
 .

.
FROM OUTHOUSE JUDY:  .Isn’t that the truth?!? If only we could erase the dumb, cruel, foolish and silly words we sometimes say!  If you’ve ever watched “Two Weeks” with Sandra Bullock and Hugh Grant, one of my favorites...that remark about the pregnant woman is too funny.  It’s a cute movie.

FROM JE FROM WLCCSD:  My mom says: “If you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all.”
Happy Thanksgiving friend.
.

No comments: