Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Jack’s Winning Words 1/22/20
“There are only two options regarding commitment.  You’re either IN or you’re OUT.  There is nor such thing as life in between.”  (Pat Riley)  Riley’s talking about basketball.  “If  you don’t promise to do your best, I don’t want you on the team!”  Mastercard says:  “If you won’t commit to paying your bill, we don’t want your business.”  In a marriage…You’re either IN it,  or it won’t work out.  The Bible puts it this way…“Because you are lukewarm, I will spit you out.  (Rev 3:16)  ;-)  Jack


FROM OUTHOUSE JUDY:  I’m guilty!  Sometimes I’m like warm.  I realize how struggle with health issues and it  takes over my life.  With the help of God and an understanding and living husband, I get by===JACK:  Perhaps you can sing this old song to Gary..."I'll get by as long as I have you."

FROM JT IN SJ:  I read this out loud to the quilters   As I read the last sentence they said yikes. That’s harsh===JACK:  The Bible does have some eye-openers!

No comments: