Monday, May 23, 2022

 

Jack’s Winning Words  5/23/22
“After all…tomorrow is another day.”(Scarlett O’Hara –- Gone with the Wind)  I just read that the average person makes around 35,000 decisions a day…What to eat, to wear, to believe, family issues, job issues…Whew!  Some of them can wait ‘til tomorrow.  There’ll be better alternative,  more information -- tomorrow.  Like it, or not, God knew what He was doing when He gave us Free Will.  But, along with this gift comes responsibility.  Today or tomorrow, how we choose is “our call.”  I like The Gambler song…You've got to know when to hold ‘em , know when to fold ‘em.  Come on!  Make your choice! What choices are most difficult for you?  ;-)  Jack


FROM CPA MIKE:   Difficult choice..should I say something or just keep my mouth shut.===JACK:  If that's a difficult choice, our trust level needs  to improve.===CPA:  One of the best classes I ever attended was Assertiveness Training. It taught me how to present my views in an Assertive but not abusive manner. It has helped me time and again in resolving conflict without upsetting  others or myself.===JACK:  Oftentimes , in business, among friends, in a marriage, people don't know how to tell the message that they want to get across...without being misunderstood.  Some classes are more worthwhile than others.


FROM GOOD DEBT JON:  Discernment is everything, free will licenses it. ===JACK:  Can discernment be taught?


No comments: