Friday, July 31, 2020

Jack’s Winning Words 7/31/20
“The baddest people are born on July 31.”  (The Urban Dictionary)  “She” was reading over my shoulder and said, “My mother was born on July 31, and she was good.”  Urban slang is not always understood by the “boomer” crowd.  Do you know what it is to be hangry?  ..or, are you familiar with frankenfood and a trunpbump?  To a large extent, today’s social unrest is caused by each side not knowing (or misunderstanding) what the other side is talking about.  ;-)  Jack


FROM WILLMAR REV:  Yes, Sir . . . I even find myself listening at times, but still walking away confused, especially with those nowadays talking behind their mask?.?. 0;-)===JACK:  I can only imagine what it must have been like at the Tower of Babel.  Our job as pastors to try and understand our people, whatever their idioms might be.

FROM FACEBOOK LIZ:  k... if you say so.===JACK:  You're the one who supposed to keep me up to date on the latest jive.

No comments: