Friday, December 06, 2019

Jack’s Winning Words 12/6/19
“S’cuse me while I kiss the sky.”  (Jimi Hendrix)  I can’t say that I’m a Jimi-fan, but I do like intriguing phrases, like “S’cuse me…”  This one comes from Jimi’s hit, “Purple Haze” and is the title of his biography.  Maybe it’s true, that when we die, “we kiss the sky.”  BTW, I’ve never heard whether or not there’ll be kissing in heaven.  I wouldn’t be surprised.  Heaven will be full of surprises.  I wouldn’t expect just harp music.  Eclectic is a word that describes my God.  ;-) Jack   
.

FROM DM IN LIV:  .Thank you!  I love this!!!===JACK:  Were you ever a fan of Jimi?===DM:  I was not.  So this is the first time I’ve heard S’cuse me while I kiss the sky.  That’s what it’s like when I’m laying on the beach (my favorite place in the world). 😊

FROM WALMART REV:  I was try to think of the Scripture posted below earlier but it didn't come to me until just now/-. ...New King James Version   Kiss the Son, lest He be angry, And you perish in the way, When His wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all those who put their trust in Him. ===JACK:  I have a hard time visualizing kissing Jesus.  I guess that there must be different kinds of kissing.===REV:  Must be more of a generic expression like "kissing the sky!" 0;-)===JACK:  That's better.  Thanks

FROM HUNGRY HOWIE:  Of course there’s kissing cause kissing is heaven===JACK:  It sounds as tho you've had practice.

FROM MY LAWYER:  Do your kissing here for awhile. Heaven can wait!  ====JACK:  Come up to B and give her a surprise kiss.  Let me know her reaction.

FROM BB IN CHGO:  Hendrix played with passion and verve; thanks for quoting him today.
Perhaps a different kind of kiss in the next life.===JACK:  Passionate kissing in heaven?

.

No comments: