Monday, May 06, 2019

Jack’s Winning Words 5/6/19
“Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it.  The time will pass anyway.”  (Earl Nightingale)  Psychoanalyst Carl Jung says that our dreams can be a wonderful source for ideas and inspiration.  It was after a dream that Paul McCartney composed the song, Yesterday.  The idea for one of Dali’s paintings came to him in a dream.  It was the same for some of Poe’s poetry.  Walt Disney said, “If you can dream it, you can do it.”   ;-)  Jack

FROM BLAZING OAKS:  I rarely remember a dream, but know talented people who have kept paper and pencil at their bedside,, to jot down dream content!  The Bible is also full of "dreamers" and visions. A. Lincoln dreamed of his death in startling detail shortly before it happened!  "Follow your Dream" is on a lot of graduation and birthday cards...It must work for some. We're the richer for it!===JACK:  I'm one of those who records my dreams...in a journal.  I have many dreams...and some are surreal.  I read some of them to my family.  Their response:  "That's weird!"

FROM BRIT:  I’m a big fan of this one Jack!===JACK:  "Dreaming" is necessary in your job...and for writing Winning Words, too.  It's always fun to come up with an idea..===B:  Well said Jack, and it sure is!.especially one that works.

No comments: