Monday, February 04, 2008

Jack’s Winning Words 2/4/08
“I love winning. I can take losing, but most of all, I love to play.”
(Boris Becker) Wasn’t that a great Super Bowl game yesterday? I know that the Patriots are disappointed and the Giants believe in miracles. In sports, I’ve won some and I’ve lost some, but, in the end, I agree with what Boris said. In the game of life, we’re not going to be successful in everything we do, so let’s enjoy the experiences that come to us and the people we meet along the way. ;-) Jack

FROM MOLINER, C.F.: If there's a life value in playing sports, it's sportsmanship

FROM A.S. UP NORTH: Winning isn't everthing but it sure is nice;losing teaches humility and character however.

FROM B.S. NEAR ORLANDO: Winning is one hell of a lot better than losing, espec ially in the stocvk market.

FROM J.L. IN MICHIGAN: I would have liked to have seen the Patriots win just because it had never been done before. But it IS the way we play the game of life, not whether we win or lose, as winning or losing doesn't get us to eternal life...we all know what does!

FROM R.I. IN BOSTON: Can't wait till Valentine's Day, to mend all the broken hearts here in Boston.

No comments: