Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Winning Words 7/14/10
“If you see the teeth of the lion, do not think that the lion is smiling at you.” (Al-Mutanabbi) A-M, born over 1000 years ago, is regarded as one of the greatest of Arab poets. His words today are picturesque, to say the least. Why not offer a smile of yours to someone today? BTW, I won’t be “smiling” at you by way of my Winning Words until late next week. We’re off to a family reunion in Wisconsin. ;-) Jack

FROM SF IN MICHIGAN: How will I start my day? Enjoy...safe travels! FROM JACK: Go back and read "The best of...." Oh, that's right. you probably didn't save them. Or, see if you can find some interesting quotes in other places. I find some of mine during my reading and jot them down, so I don't forget. FROM JACK:
Go back and read "The best of...." Oh, that's right. you probably didn't save them. Or, see if you can find some interesting quotes in other places. I find some of mine during my reading and jot them down, so I don't forget.

No comments: