Thursday, July 27, 2017

Jack’s Winning Words 7/27/17
“Make kindness your modus operandi and change your world.”  (Annie Lennox)  I like the sound of some phrases, and modus operandi is one.  Translated from Latin, it means, “way of operating.”  We each have “certain” characteristics that set us apart.  I know a folk song with the words, “They’ll know we are Christians by our love.”  When you’re checking out who are the Christians these days, it would be good to use that measure.    ;-)  Jack

FROM HONEST JOHN:  Oh Oh.   A touch of judgmental isn from Jack Freed!   ( btw, I agree with you)====JACK:  They've hijacked "evangelical."  But, I draw the line at Christian.

FROM ST PAUL IN ST PAUL:  Margaret's message to the world has always been this: learn to be kind to one another.  Trump's baseball cap should read,  make America kind again!.====JACK:  A friend of mine hands out magnets to be attached to the back of cars.  They read, "Kindness Matters."  It really does. 

FROM OUTHOUSE JUDY:  Today would be a great day to practice what we preach.  I'm going to ask Gary what he thinks my modus operandi is and my character traits are.  Think he'll tell me the truth?!?====JACK:  I think that Gary will give a kind answer.

FROM TAMPA SHIRL:  How true that is!

FROM PEPPERMINT MARY:  ...all you need is love...====JACK:  Love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love.====MARY:   It's easy

No comments: