Monday, August 29, 2022

 

Jack’s Winning Words 8/29/22
“What God intended for you goes far beyond anything you can imagine.”  (Oprah Winfrey)  As I think about God’s intention for my life, I think of the song, “The love of God is greater far than tongue or pen can ever tell etc.”  Have you seen God active in your life…through some experience, or because of some person who has changed the direction in which you were heading?  When you stop to think about it, life is mysterious.  As you go about your day, don’t hold back your imagination.  Try to see what God sees in you.;-)  Jack

FROM ST PAUL:  well said, Jack.  thanks.   and yes,  the older i get, i see more and more wonderful mysteries to my life and to others too.   like yours, for example.===JACK:  The point that I wanted to make is that we each have a life to live.  The mistake is to compare it with others instead of focusing on how to make it match  what God sees as possible.  Did you  (or I) live up to God's expectations for us? 

FROM JOE ANN:   I knew my parents did not have the money to send any of their children to college. I thought my dream of becoming a teacher was just a dream. In seventh grade a teacher told me she believed I could get all A’s if I believed that too. The story ends with my dream coming true. That teacher and God are good!===JACK:  What an inspiring story.  Thanks.  It jus shows what can happen with encouragment and desire of your part.  God had in mind for you to be a teacher... and you became a good one.


FROM GOOD DEBT JON:  Have you seen the movie "I Can Only Imagine."   Great story related to your post.  I Can Only Imagine https://a.co/d/0zYl0zO  Have a great day...===JACK:  So many movies, so little time.  ...but this one sounds like watching.

 

 




f

No comments: