Wednesday, August 24, 2022

 

Jack’s Winning Words 8/24/22
“You can close your eyes to the things you don’t want to see, but you can’t close your heart to the things you don’t want to feel.”  (Johnny Depp)  Julia Andrews said that the song, Feelings, is one of the hardest for her to sing, not only because of the tune, but also because of what the lyrics are trying to express, the feeling of love.  How do you put love into words?  “Say it with flowers,” say the florists.  8 billion candy hearts have “love words” written on them.  Perhaps best is to simply say, “I love you,” to someone you care about.  Maybe it’s not Valentine’s Day today, but every day is a good day to open your heart and tell someone in in your life…”I love you!”  Try it!  It doesn’t have to be hard.  ;-)  Jack 


FROM JOE ANN:    Jack today your WW touched my soul. Thank you.===JACK:  God works in mysterious ways, His wonders to perform.


FROM MY LAWYER:  Jack, you’ve been my friend for 50 years; and I love you. ===JACK:  Over 50 years....We share so many fond memories.  You have helped me to understand that G-d is bigger than any one particular religion.


FROM SMILIN' TERI:  Thanks…going to use this in one of my trainings.  For I tell groups “Feelings Just Are; there are no good feelings or bad.”  We just have to process them. Your quote fits perfectly===JACK:  Many of this world's problems could be faced and solved if people would simply share feelings. 


FROM BEE CEE:  Good quote by Johnny Depp. ===JACK:  I wasn't too pleased to read news reports about his personal life...but sometimes the news gets it mixed up.

  

No comments: