Thursday, February 27, 2020

Jack’s Winning Words  2/27/20
“There’s a polar bear in our Frigidaire.  He likes it ‘cause it’s cold in there.  And he lets out a roar when I open the door.  That Polary Bear in our Fridgitydaire.”  (Shel Silverstein)  Wildlife experts have listed polar bears as a vulnerable species, meaning that they will probably become extinct if something isn’t done to counteract the loss of frigid air in their habitat.  I hate to think that zoos would become the only habitat for this beautiful creation of God.   ;-)  Jack 


FROM FACEBOOK LIZ:  yet zoos have air that is not frigid, and they thrive there... as the sun is entering into a cool phase, they will be fine.===JACK:  I do not want a world that's not fit "for man nor beast>"

FROM HONEST JOHN:  I love Uncle Shelby.   My favorite book of his is “Lafcadio, the Lion Who Shot Back.”===JACK:  What are some of the children's books that you've written?  Are you still writing? ===JOHN:  I wrote a great number of little children’s stories for the kids st church....lots of puppet shows, too.  The artist got two of them published....Murphy the Christmas Dog and Jocamar Squirrel.    I had no interest n getting into the publishing business....lots of politics there.   The first one was a sell out.    I still use them now and then....have four grandchildren. ===JACK:  A friend of mine has written a book for her grandchildren...Beliefs and Ideals that have Guided My Life   It's hardcover and complete with illustrations . 

No comments: