Friday, July 07, 2006

WINNING WORDS 7/7/06
“Money buys only what is cheap.” (Folk Wisdom of Mexico) This continues the “money” theme from yesterday. The things that are really valuable can’t be bought. It’s good that we don’t have a fence to keep out this kind of wisdom. BTW, what comes to mind when you think of things that money can’t buy? ;-) Jack

"My Dad used to say "Money can't buy happiness but it does help a little bit." (from Marcy M.)

"I'll give you all I got to give if you say you love me too I may not have a lot to give but what I got I'll give to you I don't care too much for money, money can't buy me love " (By The Beatles) Sent by Jeanne B.

SHAQ'S THOUGHTS ON MONEY
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok." Shaquille O'Neal

C. H. FROM CAPE COD WROTE: Yes. But a good cello still costs a lot of money!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The first thing that comes to mind when considering what money can't buy: eternal life