Monday, July 10, 2006

ROCKET EDDY'S IN KEEGO HARBOR
Restaurants are supposed to be very mindful of their patrons and tend to their every need. I recently came upon one of those outstanding restaurants. Just walking in the door of Rocket Eddy’s in Keego Harbor, I was greeted by who I assume is the owner, as well as the cook, and two waitresses before I even sat down. I am talking about genuine greetings, not those preconceived, pre-packaged say hello-to-everyone- that-comes-in-no matter-what-kinds. I was promptly seated and told the specials as well as having my order taken. Less than five minutes later, my food was delivered. It was delicious, to say the least. Two loose burgers with the works, a huge amount of seasoned fries and a large pop for $5! Before long, I was out of my drink, but the busboy did not miss a beat—he came out of his chair from his break and asked if he could get me another. Immediately after, the owner came over and asked if everything was to my liking and if he could do anything else to make me happy. I felt like I was a star. I want to tell the world that this is the place to go to have the above-and-beyond service we all want and deserve from a stellar restaurant. Jennifer Winstead, Waterford Township

No comments: