Friday, December 23, 2022

 Jack’s Winning Words 12/21/22 (Guest authored by Jack’s son Dave Freed)


“Farewell! God knows when we shall meet again.” (William Shakespeare)  It’s the end of an era. After over 20 years of bringing a motivational message to friends and family, Jack’s Winning Words as we know it has come to its end. My father Jack died yesterday in his sleep with his daughters by his side. Five days a week, 50+ weeks per year, for over 20 years means Jack sent out over 5,000 Winning Words messages.  It was a labor of love, and I hope you found the messages valuable. ;-)  Jack 

Funeral arrangements are pending, but the expectation is to have a service sometime in January.

1 comment:

KT said...

Jack's Winning Words were always so enlightening and uplifing. I am sorry to receive this news. Jack was an example in how live a full and positive life and leaving Earth a better place.

I'll bookmark his Blog so I refer back to his Winning Words.