Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Jack’s Winning Words 9/13/17
“It is only when the rich are sick that they fully feel the impotence of wealth.”  (Ben Franklin)  What’s your health plan?  HMO?  PPO?  EPO?  POS?  Maybe you don’t have one.  Even with the Affordable Care Act, 27 million Americans have no health care.  When it comes right down to it, sick is sick, money doesn’t buy health.  Oh, it might buy classier care.  But in the end, the survival rate for all is zero.  Jesus had it right when he said, “Father, into your hands I commend my spirit.”    ;-)  Jack

FROM TRIHARDER:  Her, Jack, I worry about running out of funds to take care of myself with dignity when I approach the end, hoping that I don't end up in a Medicare facility.  In that case, wealth would be a nice thing.====JACK:  A doctor was writing out a prescription for me.  "Some of my patients can't afford these, so I save the samples for them."  Mixed feelings....====TH:  Wealth, or lack of it, is also linked to mortality ====JACK:  The profligate life can also lead to an early death.

FROM ESTWING JR:  Amen to that Jack!====JACK:  Health IS wealth!

FROM LGam:  So true!====JACK:  This more than a truism...It's really true!

No comments: