Monday, September 15, 2008

Jack’s Winning Words 9/15/08
“Is it not careless to become too local when there are four hundred billion stars in our galaxy alone?”
(A.R. Ammons) Isn’t it amazing that in the vastness of this universe, there are individuals who care about one another? Be thankful today for someone who has picked you out from among the stars. ;-) Jack


FROM J.L. IN MI: A good one! I sent it to my husband and told him I was thankful he picked me. But I'm more than grateful God chose me!

FROM R.I. IN BOSTON: Contemplating the universe can be astounding, challenging one's imagination. Such a wonder can't just be swept aside...so now I'll act locally, think globally, and dream universally.

FROM MOLINER LIZ: What a lovely thought! Certainly there must be a man in our galaxy for me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The way life goes--it's so ironically funny sometimes--I used to share with my daughter that I thought before she was conceived, she might have been floating around up there deciding which of us parents to choose. Life has been so ironically funny in my own life too, that it's easy to think I picked my parents too. What else could explain the mystery of why some of these family problems have been solved?