Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Jack’s Winning Words 3/19/08
“Difficulties increase the nearer we approach the goal.”
(Goethe) So that’s why Hillary and Barack are having such a tough time; but this quote isn’t about them. It’s about us and the reality of trying to achieve goals. Is there a goal that you are trying to attain? I like the word, perseverance.; also, pertinacity! ;-) Jack


FROM PR J.S. IN MICHIGAN: Along with perseverance one needs patience. Along with patience, one needs perseverance (J Siefken....2008) As a matter of fact I am closing in on a goal and the closer it gets the more I am having to be patient but also the more I am having to work and work to get it. I'll let you know if I ever get there!!!

FROM MOLINER, G.S.: I like your pertinacity with these messages. Though sometimes I see obviate statements.

FROM GOOD DEBT JON IN OHIO: If you have a perspicacious pertinacity you shall often prevail; thus plausibly and perfectly preventing plundering of your primary purpose in planning.

FROM MOLINER, C.F.: Do the diificulties iincrease or are we just getting tired? I donno.

FROM P.O. IN MICHIGAN: Pertinacity --- love it! (haven't heard that one in a long time.

FROM B.S. NEAR ORLANDO: Reply: asI remember my youth, just the opposite occured. As we reached a goal, progress was easier.Yes? Ask Leonard.

FROM J.L.: Weight is always a problem with us. But, we are both persevering and pursuing the goal. We are on the way down, and going very slowly but steadily. Onward and downward! (At least on the scale!) Blessings on this wonderful rainy day....I can see my flowers coming up!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What if the problem is that the goal keeps moving farther away, thereby giving more time and space for the difficulties to still keep coming on? Therefore it might not be increased difficulty of the difficulties but rather an increase in the duration of the already-being-experienced difficulties.