Thursday, December 14, 2006

JACK'S WINNING WORDS 12/14/06
“I’ve always wanted a happy ending. Now I’ve learned, the hard way, that some poems don’t rhyme. Life is taking the moment and making the best of it without knowing what’s going to happen next.”
(Gilda Radner) I read this yesterday and want to share it with you.. Are there things that don’t rhyme in your life? Gilda had a way to handle it in her’s. What do you suggest? ;-) Jack

PHILOSOPHER JOHN RESPONDS: I very much believe in happy endings. Good Friday may be on the next page for you but it is never the last word. The last word belongs to the Lord and it is Easter....

FROM HONG KONG J.C.: Celebrity meets reality.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Life is like a football game. Take the ball and run with it. As one proceeds, a lot of things get in the way. Some barely get beyond the line of scrimmage; others make it all the way. To me reaching the end zone isn't so important. It's what happened on the way there.