Thursday, March 15, 2018

Jack’s Winning Words 3/15/18
“The Bird of Paradise alights upon the hand that does not grasp.”  (John Berry)  There’s a bird found in Indonesia called the Bird of Paradise.  It is so beautiful that it’s thought to be descended from the first bird created by God in the Garden of Eden.  To come in contact with such a bird is thought to be a sign of God’s blessing.  While I’ve never actually seen that bird, I’ve had contact with people who, by their life, show God’s influence upon them.    ;-)  Jack 

FROM VW MARY:  Yes, thankful for you, for one, & for other people like you!====JACK:  It's interesting how, with the coming of each year, people enter our lives and make a difference...and you are one.

FROM TAMPA SHIRL:  Right now my backyard is full of birds of all kinds—and all beautiful and all colors. I do have a bird of paradise plant also. The blooms are breathtaking====JACK:  Each year I look forward to hearing the chirping birds when I go out to get the newspaper.  Today I heard them for the first time.  Spring is on its way.====SHIRL:  Spring has been in Florida most of the year so far. It has been beautiful!====JACK:  Do you ever have a change of seasons?

No comments: