Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Jack’s Winning Words 4/24/07
“The bad news is, time flies. The good news is, you’re the pilot.”
(Michael Altshuler)
We may not always have control of the events happen around us and to us, but we do have control of how we use our time and how we react. Settle into the cockpit and try to remember what some instructor (Who was it?) told you or showed you. ;-) Jack


FROM J.L. IN MICHIGAN: Good morning to you, and I love these words! They are so true and very uplifting. I am reminded all the time...you can either smile through it or let it go defeat you. I choose to smile. My family, especially my mom and dad, would always look on the bright side of life. I grew up with that attitude! Blessings on a beautiful day.

HERE'S A GOOD ONE: It's better to waste money than it is to waste time. You can always get more money." --Hal Sparks

FROM F.M. IN WISCONSIN: I'd change it a bit . . . "The bad news is, time flies . . . the Good News is that God gives us a new day . . . today!"

FROM L.K. IN OHIO: ......and God is the co-pilot,right? Maybe He is the pilot?

No comments: