Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Winning Words 11/24/09
“Promise me you’ll always remember: you’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” (Christopher Robin to Pooh) These words apply to many of us. Everyone has days when a word of encouragement would be welcomed. As we reach out to lift the spirit of someone, chances are that our own spirit will be lifted as well. Try it. ;-) Jack

FROM OUTHOUSE JUDY: Good words to remember and good words to share! FROM JACK: Promise that you will do that? MORE FROM OJ: I am stronger than I think, braver than I believe, and smarter than everyone else thinks! Those are powerful statements!

FROM AJ IN MICHIGAN: Good words to think about, Jack. Happy Thanksgiving.

FROM SH IN MICHIGAN: As a book-a-holic, I really like these Winning Words today too, especially "smarter than you think" Just playing around could it be "braver than your heart, stronger than your muscles and smarter than your mind?" Good news for us mortals indeed. I never realized before that maybe I could be smarter than I think. FROM JACK: ANCORA IMPARO.

FROM MOLINER CF: You don't need pompoms to be a cheerleader. FROM JACK: ...or to be pom-pous, either. hYour comment is a good one.

FROM L IN ILLINOIS: Like this one a lot. Christopher Robin was a smart kid.

FROM PJ IN MICHIGAN: Jack, used this at a luncheon today where I was speaking! FROM JACK: There's some truth in there for some people.

FROM MO IN ILLINOIS: I LOVE WINNIE THE POOH...I READ HIS BOOK TO ALL MY CHILDREN, AND THE
OLDER BOYS, EVEN IN JR. HIGH, ENJOYED THE WISDOM OF POOH! WE WILL HAVE 43 HERE FOR
THANKSGIVING CELEBRATION...CHAOTIC BUT GREAT FAMILY TIME.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As a book-a-holic, I really like these Winning Words today too, especially "smarter than you think" Just playing around could it be "braver than your heart, stronger than your muscles and smarter than your mind?" Good news for us mortals indeed. I never realized before that maybe I could be smarter than I think.
S.H. in MI