Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Winning Words 2/10/09
“If you don’t like something, change it; if you can’t change it, change the way you think about it.”
(Mary Engelbreit) Continuing the thought from yesterday, I’m going to make this a week of “Live Positively!” quotes. In fact, I have enough for a month, but I don’t want to disappoint the negative thinkers. ;-) Jack


FROM B.D. IN MI: This is what I tell employee's all the time, but not in this way. I can use this a lot.

FROM GOOD DEBT JON: Isn’t it OK to not like something forever? FROM JACK: I can think of a few things. FROM JON: Child molesters, wife beaters,etc

FROM P.O. IN THE HOLY LAND: I was laughing about you not wanting to disappoint the negative thinkers! FROM JACK: Today's quote probably applies to the situation where you find yourself. FROM P.O.: It surely does.

FROM M.L. IN ILLINOIS: i met mary many years ago at a book store signing. a friend of mine arranged the trip. he loved her! the line was long and i was getting impatient. he kept me engrossed with story after story of what was going on in his life. i thank god for my patience that night. my friend is no longer with me here on earth, but he left me with signed copies of m.e. books and drawings. thanks ron. i love you.

FROM M.V. IN MI: Thanks Jack. I love it!

FROM OUTHOUSE JUDY: I like Mary...she is a very positive person. Give us a month of positives and maybe we can pull some negatives our way.

FROM MOLINER C.F.: Positively brilliant FROM JACK: Cheer up. This is the yesterday that won't matter tomorrow. (Ashleigh Brilliant)

FROM C.H. ON CAPE COD: You are so kind- taking consideration for all the cynics, skeptics and pessimists out there! FROM JACK: You're welcome

FROM EMT SINGS IN MI: Here's a couple from my personal collection of "thoughts for the day": "Searching for goodness is the first step in finding it!" and Triumph= "Try" with a little "umph"

FROM CJL IN OHIO: It reminds of the old Army saying: If it moves, salute it; if its loose, move it; if it won't move, paint it.

FROM G.M. IN MI: I was told for years that the difference between an Optimist and a Pessimist was one said the glass was half empty and the other said it was half full. My Belief is that the glass is always full. Half water and half air. This is optimism at its best

FROM PR J.S. IN MI: Why are you so caught up in Either/Or s? If a person is not a positive thinker, he becomes a negative thinker. Is there any place for shades of grey in your thinking? FROM JACK: My hair is gray, and so is my mind. You know my feeling on situation ethics.

FROM MOLINER CROC: I LIKE YOUR " LIVE POSITIVELY " QUOTES. U CAN KEEEP SENDING THEM AS FAR AS I`M CONCERNED.


No comments: