Friday, April 06, 2007

Jack’s Winning Words 4/6/07
“There’s nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it’s going to be a butterfly.”
(R. Buckminster Fuller) Nothing on Good Friday tells you there’s going to be an Easter. It’s a miracle of God. The butterfly seems to be a perfect symbol for the day. It was once called a flutterby. Many of my friends are celebrating Passover. For all people of faith, have a blessed holiday! ;-) Jack


FROM GENIE L.: " Butterfly,butterfly, what lovely wings. Flutterby, flutterby, and my heart sings!"

FROM B.S. NEAR ORLANDO: Hi, one of my house mates when I lived at the Y on campus was a Hindu. One day I asked him what he was wishing to be reencarnated as, and he said "A butterfly", so I asked, "why", because he said, "one could now land anywhere on a lady, and not be shoed off". My question, "How come PhD's are smarter people?.

No comments: