Thursday, February 01, 2007

Jack’s Winning Words 2/1/07
“Every path may lead you to G-d, even the weird ones. The way is foggy much of the time. I suggest you slow down and follow some of the side roads that appear suddenly in the midst.”
(Real Live Preacher) This has been my experience. Some of my best life journeys have been on paths I ordinarily wouldn’t have chosen. Has it happened that way for you? ;-) Jack


FROM MARY L. IN ILLINOIS: spiritually and physically i seem to choose the road less travelled. it has lead me to my most poignant and revealing life experiences. i have learned to trust my heart's compass.

FROM JIM IN NOVA SCOTIA: In other words, when we come to a fork in the road, we should
follow Yogi Bera's advice? FOLLOW UP: Is it really "in the midst" or "in the mist" (as in gorillas)?


FROM S.H. IN MICHIGAN: Talking about weird paths and fog and side roads and your saying some of your best life journeys have been on paths you wouldn't ordinarily have chosen. When I was in high school I was so busy with academics and driving a car was down on the list of what I thought would be fun so, time being limited like that, I and my Dad took the option of him teaching me how to drive instead of me taking drivers ed. One time I drove through a ditch. Anyway I did get my drivers license but then Dad, being old-fashioned didn't actually offer me the car to drive.

FROM B.S. IN FLORIDA: Hi, no I get diverted from the real goal, especially when time is of essence, when I take a side road, but then if one is a researcher, taking a different path may lead to a new discovery, so we have two sides of a coin. both can be beautiful, should you take a chance? At my age taking chances can: break a leg? so shouldn't we place it safe. Older people have less accidents, because they play it safe?

No comments: