Monday, October 14, 2013

Jack’s Winning Words 10/14/13
“Wake up with a smile!”  (Kimberly Ogba)  K.moved from Nigeria in 1987 and lives in Queens.  She says, “I’m a survivor!” and began her own “Conscience Tee” business, creating message t-shirts for the neighborhood.  “Pull Your Pants Up!” and “Follow Your Dream!” are two of them.  A day seems to go right when you “Wake Up With A Smile!”  I remember a song, “Get up with a grin; there’s a new day a-tumblin’ in.”    ;-)  Jack

 FROM TARMART REV:  I'll buy that!  0;-)====JACK:  A smile is not for sale, either at Target or Wal Mart.  You can  simply get one "for free" at the coffee shop

 FROM DOCTOR PAUL THE TIGER FAN:  I know a bunch of guys  with Tigers on their uniforms that did not wake up with a smile!====JACK:  I went to bed at 11:30 when the Tigers were ahead.  I woke up with a smile, which lasted until I saw the newspaper headline.====PAUL:  I saw it and still can't believe it!  So now, I have questions about what I can't and can see!====JACK:  Control what you can control.  Que sera, sera.

 FROM BLAZING OAKS:  Sounds like a clever person; PULL YOUR PANTS UP would sell in my part of the world! Just saw a pretty tee with cross stitch saying framed on it LORD  KEEP YOUR ARM AROUND MY SHOULDER, AND YOU HAND OVER MY MOUTH". :-) Our youth have Tees with EXERCISE YOUR FAITH...WALK WITH JESUS, with footprints underneath.  They are attractive, I think.====JACK:  The thing that impresses me about this lady is that she's found a clever way to make a living while also bringing smiles to the faces of people.  The world needs more like her.

1 comment:

SBP said...

The Spirit is omnipresent...to my way of believing.