Wednesday, January 09, 2019

Jack’s Winning Words 1/9/19
“Pobody’s nerfect!”  (Eleanor Shellstrop--The Good Place TV Show)  Many people believe that Heaven is where the good go after they die.  Biblically speaking, Eleanor’s right, “There’s none righteous.” (Ps 53).  So, going to Heaven isn’t of our own doing.  It is by the grace of God, thru faith.  If I were a seminary prof, I’d have my students watch The Good Place on Netflix; then write 100 times: “Pobody’s nerfect!” followed by “We are saved by Grace alone, not by works.”    ;-) Jack

FROM JT IN SJ:  I really liked this winning word ===JACK:  Hou yave a bunny fone

.FROM HONEST JOHN:  And that grace is a transforming grace...Rom. 13:2===JACK:  "Change and decay all around, I see.  O Thou who changest not, abide with me."

No comments: