Thursday, December 28, 2017

Jack’s Winning Words 12/28/17
“If only we possessed enough money or security or respect or love or faith or education or  power or peace or knowledge or something…we’d have fulfillment.”  (Steve Hagen)  Some teens were asked by Youngpost: “If only you could use 5 words the rest of your life, what would they be?”  Some answers: I am hungry…I love you…thank you…yes, no…pizza…hamburger.  One chose “Get me paper and pen.”  (then, I could write what I wanted).  Which 5 would you choose?    ;-)  Jack

FROM MP:  My five:  Happy New Year Jack Freed.====JACK:  I'm happy for your friendship.

FROM TAMPA SHIRL:  I love you ❤️ thank you====JACK:  We go back many years.

FROM TARMART REV:  "Even so, come, Lord Jesus!"====JACK:  Those AG people know their Bible.  (...and come, quickly!)

FROM OUTHOUSE JUDY:  I would probably say...”Paper and pen please, thank you!”====JACK:  My sister's license plate reads...PLS 10Q.====JUDY:  That is so cool!  That’s the best license plate yet!



No comments: