Monday, November 28, 2016

Jack’s Winning Words 11/28/16
“Gratitude improves your attitude, dude!”  (James Taylor)  Success is a magazine that gives tips on how to improve your life.  For example, your attitude, positive or negative, affects work, relationships, everyone around you.  Some see the world as “bad”, because that’s what they’re focusing on.  J.T. sees it as “an incredible stroke of luck to have been born on this unfathomable, beneficent planet.”  How you see the world can affect how the world sees you.    ;-)  Jack

FROM ST PAUL IN ST PAUL:  I think I have said it before but you can curse the rose bush for having thorns or you can bless the thorn bush for having roses.  its the SAME bush.  and attitude is one thing we CAN control in our lives.====JACK:  I suppose that everything has its purpose in this world...even the thorns.  I've read that the rose bush thorns discourage animals from eating the plant.  What is your purpose on earth?  Mine?====PAUL:  how about to love God with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength and your neighbor as yourself.====JACK:  Do that, and you shall gain eternal life, according to the words of Jesus.

FROM LS IN MICHIGAN:  It feels like the right moment to say thank you, once again.  Every morning I awake to look for your Winning Words on my cell phone.  Today the words were, as they always are, in alignment to direct my thoughts as I was dealing with a challenge in the moment.  Powerful!   Thank you!  God Bless you and provide for you the wisdom as you create Winning Words.====JACK:  I sometimes wonder, as I write, whether or not the words will be meaningful to those who receive them.  Thanks for the feedback.


No comments: