Thursday, January 14, 2016

Jack’s Winning Words 1/14/16
“All I aim to do this year is better.”  (PictureQuotes.com)  Are you into making resolutions?  How’s it going?   Recently a related quote was handed to me: “A year from now you’ll wish you had started today.”  When we’re really serious about making changes in our life, it has to happen one day at a time.  I’ve read that if you’re going to move a mountain, you begin by moving the first stone, even if it’s only a pebble.  Basically, I aim to do better…starting today.    ;-)  Jack

FROM LBP IN PLYMOUTH:  Just what I needed to hear this morning. Thanks.====JACK:  Glad yo hear it.  How about a chapter a week in W W T A W W T A G?

FROM TARMART REV:  We'll do it together while apart!!====JACK:  I read recently that there are more stars in the sky than there are grains of sand in all the beaches on earth.  They'd make a pretty big mountain.====REV:  Interesting, to say the least . . . recently referred to something like that in one of my early morning FB posts. Thanks for the thought

FROM HONEST JOHN:  How can an old Swede improve?     I think you are virtually unimprovable.  ( is there such a word?)====JACK:  Somebody had to make up each word that is in the dictionary.  You might as well add one.

FROM FACEBOOK LIZ:  30 days to make or break a habit.====JACK:  I wonder if AA subscribes to that?

FROM CHESTER THE GOOD:  Resolved years ago to stop making resolutions. So far, so good. ====JACK:  When you're perfect, who needs resolutions?

FROM LH IN MICHIGAN:  Now that’s realistic.  And one day at a time is the best way to move forward in my experience, too.====JACK:  I wonder if Martin Luther needed to be told to take one day at a time.  Sometimes even the best of us need to be reminded that "the longest journey" is one step at a time.

No comments: