Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Jack’s Winning Words 2/4/15
“No, you haven’t seen the best of me.  I’m still working on my masterpiece.”  (Jesse J  English Singer)  I’ll always remember Paul, who would come to church each Sunday with a small, gold cross in his lapel.  Certain things identify us.  I’ve heard of someone who wears a button reading…PBPGINFWMY.  It’s not a foreign word.  It means:  Please Be Patient God Is Not Finished With Me Yet.  Jesse J was right…I’m still working on my masterpiece.    ;-)  Jack

 FROM DR J:  ;-) me too!====JACK:  Thanks for introducing me to Jesse J and the song.

FROM FACEBOOK LIZ:  Like.====JACK:  Sometimes songs are like mirrors.

FROM TARMART REV:  Our Father still is with me, knocking ever-so-often a new chip or two off my slumped shoulders! 0;-/====JACK:  I'll bet the shoppers at Target and Walmart identify you by your big smile.====REV:  ...hoping they do...don't too often have much more to give than that as they walk by...enjoy those times when I get their smile back in return!====JACK:  I suppose that a wave would be interpreted by some as harassment or an invasion of privacy.  "Who is that kook?"

FROM PEPPERMINT MARY:  i like to think that i am a work in progress.====JACK:  That's what the button says. GINFWMY.."God's Is Not Finished With Me Yet."

FROM RS IN TEXAS:  Perhaps we could shorten to GWIP - God Work In Progress.  It's comforting to know God never gives up on us.====JACK:  The first three letters (PBP) remind us, who live in the this immediate satisfaction age), the importance of being patient.  HONK!  HONK!

FROM CHESTER THE GOOD:  I propose this button."JFTHEDYCT." Jack Freed Tops Himself Every Day. You Can Too====JACK:  LOL

FROM HCC CHUCK: Aren't we all.====JACK:  Yep!  When he made you (and me), God threw away the mold.

FROM ST. PAUL IN MESA:  Jack, if I recall you also  had a wall plaque in your office that read DFTP.  don't forget to pray.  good words also.====JACK:  Those letters stare at me from the edge of my computer desk. 

FROM BLAZING OAKS:  Yep! Until our days run out, we are all an unfinished "masterpieces" that God loves unconditionally..."When all else fails, love"...(author Elizabeth Lesser). Good thought to live by as well.  Off to sit with a bedridden church friend, to allow her caregiver to get out... ====JACK:  The picture of you sitting with a bedridden friend...a masterpiece.  "I was sick and you visited me."====OAKS:  I FEEL VERY FORTUNATE THAT I CAN BE THE ONE "SITTING" AND NOT THE BEDRIDDEN SHUT IN, AT ALMOST 85 YRS....SO MANY MY AGE ARE IN SAD SHAPE!


FROM DM IN MICHIGAN:  Bravo!====JACK: Was it not Paul who said:  "It is not I; it is God working in me."

No comments: