Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Jack’s Winning Words 2/11/14
“I’ll never be perfect, but I’ll always be unique.”  (Unknown)  A new means of IDing people is a “face scan.”  Each of us has individual facial characteristics, so a camera can scan a crowd of thousands and pick out a certain person.  Fingerprints, DNA, eye scans all underscore the fact that we are unique.  In the Bible we read, “The Lord says, ‘I know my own.’”  If you ever feel forgotten, remember…God sees you as unique.    ;-)  Jack

  FROM TARMART REV:  A great picture for me to pause and ponder today as I go forth out into and among the masses. "God is watching me" . . . only do that which brings honor and glory to Him and bless those he has given His life for (even though they may not be aware of it as of this day . . . the makings of a good sermon, Jack!! Thanks-====JACK:  As you sit and talk with a variety of people today, try to see something unique about each one.

 FROM HONEST JOHN:  And Plato is verified...our humanness which is Perfect is "Imperfected" by the world into which we are born.====JACK:  Perhaps it is the imperfection of the ones conceived and born in sin that spoils the world.

FROM RJP IN NAPLES:  As I have always said, YOU are uniquer than most!!!!!!====JACK:  One of the unusual things about me is the ability to recall "unusual" experiences that I've had with church members, like the time you invited me out to lunch at one of your favorite hangouts.

 FROM OUTHOUSE JUDY:  This hit the nail on the head.  We are YOUique!  If God knows the numbers of hair on my head, you know we are all unique!====JACK:  A hair stylist once hired someone to count the hairs on a human head.  The total was 135,168; 6,000 in a beard and 7,000 in a mustache.

.FROM PLAIN FOLKS CHESTER:  Perfectly unique?====JACK:  Thankfully, God sees me as unique.  He'd have trouble seeing me as perfect.

 FROM FACEBOOK LIZ:  LAL. precisely why i never post personal photos on facebook.====JACK:  I wonder at some of the Facebook pages that I read...Too much personal stuff.  But. I guess that I'm in the minority.====LIZ  yes. the couth minority

 FROM SBP IN FLORIDA:  "Unique" and a variety of other defining words.... For me, "Just AS I Am" sums it up....all five verses.====JACK:  That hymn was written by an invalid woman who had a sense of uselessness..  A good song to sing when we feel "down in the dumps."

1 comment:

SBP said...

"Unique" and a variety of other defining words.... For me, "Just AS I Am" sums it up....all five verses.


NPN